Pharmacy has a lot in common with fast food chains.
Here are five reasons:
1) Both have long waiting times. “Why is my burger/Simvastatin taking so long?”
2) Generally you cant see cant see the staff working in the kitchen/dispensary, but you can hear them talking.
3) Both (unfortunately) have drive throughs available.
4) Both run out of products and having no ice-cream/Temazepam brings out different but strong emotions in people.
5) Both have 16 year old clueless Saturday assistants on the counter.