This is guidance from one of the multiples on how to achieve that 400 target:
- Patients on none or more tablets are eligible.
- Don’t waste time on the 10 item plus ones. Time is money!
- When taking a prescription off a patient, ask them if they are alright. If they say yes, BOOM! Put it through as an MUR.
- No time to do them? Let your summer student have a go.
- MURs on antibiotics are allowed.
- Do one on your spouse, children, parents, uncles and Great Aunt Mildred who is 98 and only takes Zopiclone.
- Babies who use Ibuprofen suspension. Targeted MUR…
- Ask patient if they want a beer in the consultation room. Once they are trapped, lecture them about drinking.
- Ask patients if they want some sweets in the consultation room. Once trapped, lecture them about not accepting sweets from strangers.